Monday, May 26, 2008

Book Recommendation

I love to share any books that I absolutely love with friends. I know some of you have read this one but it is too good to just casually list in the "Recently Read Books." Marley and Me, by John Grogan is one of my new favorite books. I read the first half of the book about two or three weeks ago in one sitting and then decided I could take some time to read the rest of it last night. Although I spent the last four chapters crying, Marley and Me was so heartfelt and so easy to identify with, it was totally worth the tears. If you are a dog lover you have to read this book!


The movie of Marley and Me should be coming out sometime around Christmas of this year. I am looking forward to it!



1 comment:

Catherine said...

I know! It IS fantastic, isn't it? I'm so glad you liked it. And I notice that you've started Poisonwood Bible, which I LOVE. It's probably my all-time favorite book (it also happens to be what I wrote my MA thesis on), so you'll have to let me know what you think of it.