Sunday, January 20, 2008

To Busy to Blog

Well it has been a great start to the second semester at Hiseville. I have felt incredibly happy in only teacher mode for the past two weeks. I have been working on my classroom website and I have introduced my students to adding comments on our classroom blog. You can find the links to both on the right. I have been having so much fun these past two weeks that I am kind of dreading having to be a teacher and student at the same time again. I feel like I just can't give everything my all and so of course my teaching and schoolwork are usually not my best.
Also during these past two weeks I have been eating healthy and trying to walk everyday in the school gym. I have almost lost ten pounds since Christmas, but I still have about twenty more to go before I will be a healthy weight for my age and height. I have been drinking plenty of water and I have even been taking vitamins! Yah!
I hope to continue all of this happiness and goodness but of course I was already too absorbed in life to blog, so I can't imagine what it will be like in a few weeks. I will do my best to keep you updated.

No comments: