Monday, July 7, 2008
Age of Technology
I have realized as I have been sitting through a very long and drawn out training on videography that I am thankful that I have been able to learn as much about technology as I have. It makes me feel good to already know so many of the things that our district is just now teaching their teachers. I am thankful for Bryan who has inspired me to learn about things I would have never dreamed about. I am also thankful that my graduate classes have pushed me to be technological. Now I am plunging into a more complicated and advanced world of technology. Not only am I now going to be the videographer at my school but I have purchased my own domain for my classroom website: teachertillery.com. It is coming very soon. In this age of technology I feel I am staying above water. I am holding my ground. I can do this and I feel good about it!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment