This week has been exhausting and I am ready to crash! School is slowly improving and I am adjusting. Today I had a good day. Yay!! I have some cute pics and video that I will hopefully post sometime this weekend.
In other news, after five years of just watching Bryan and others play disc golf, I actually tried to play and I was actually not that bad. We played twice this week and I managed to boagie and double boagie a few holes. I am actually looking forward to playing more. I also had a very successful night at the Housing Authority last night. The clients I have been working with for about a year now are showing tremendous gains in their literacy skills. I was so pleased.
Today, I got a much needed haircut and although it was not done by Amy, because I didn't want to drive 3 hours just for a haircut, it turned out ok. This was a big step for me because no one has touched my hair except for Amy (Bryan's sister) for about 5 years now. I also went out with some of the girls from school tonight. We had a nice time shopping for a few minutes at the mall and then we went to Shogun for an entertaining Japanese dinner. I hope to be asleep in just a few minutes because I have looked forward to sleeping in on Saturday all week. Leaving the house by 6 a.m. is not very fun and just another reason why I am ready to crash.
Friday, August 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment