This may appear to be just a rubber duck, but it's not.
When you put it in water, an indicator on the bottom lets you know if the water is too hot for your baby. Bryan tried it out and the word "hot" turned white when the water did in fact feel too hot. How neat is that?
My friend Shelley got this book for us. I think it is going to be extremely useful once Seth starts eating solids. I am already excited about trying to make my own baby food!
This may appear as just some fabric with some rings, but it is actually a ring sling. My friend Jo made this for us. Not only is it so cute, but after watching some You Tube tutorials, it is super easy to put on and I can't wait to use it. I feel confident several pictures will be taken of our little guy in this sling after he is born.
I'm thinking a rag quilt bag might be a great companion. I feel a sewing project coming soon. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment