Monday, July 2, 2007
Blogging Here I Come!!!
Well, I have finally given in to all the peer pressure about starting a blog. I was thinking yesterday as I was walking at the park that I might actually have something to say to the world through a blog. I thought about different books I could share, recipes, weird things the dogs do, how teaching is going, and so on and so on. Most postings will probably be ramblings but at least all of you will know a little bit more than before about me and my not so ordinary life. I hope you enjoy the ... reflections.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yeah! I'm so glad you're blogging! I love the house and all the renovations. How exciting! I'll be checking back in so keep us all posted! (I'm waiting on a pic of Sophie and daughter.)
Post a Comment